There are three types of membership available at Winton Tennis Club for the 2019 – 2020 season.
Adult Membership – £88 per year
- Available to members age 18 and over.
- Includes key fob which gives free use of tennis courts all year, booked online via the West Hants Club website or the link on this website.
- 3 playing sessions per week, Wednesday evenings, Tuesday evenings (summer only) and Saturday midday.
- Enter the club singles and doubles tournaments.
- Play singles matches all year round in the box league.
- Opportunity to play for the club in league matches.
- Entry into the Wimbledon ballot providing you are a member of British Tennis.
The key fob is supplied by the West Hants Club to cover a whole family. Therefore if 2 family members both join the club they may use the same fob, and the membership cost for the 2nd family member will be reduced by £36, a total of £140 for both members.
Junior membership – £30 per year
- Available to members under 18.
- Players of a satisfactory standard may play in adult playing sessions and enter club tournaments and leagues. There are currently no junior playing sessions.
- The key fob is not included in this type of membership, but can be purchased separately from the West Hants Tennis Club if the member wishes to have free use of tennis courts all year.
Student membership – £30 per year
- Available to students in full time education.
- The key fob is not included in this type of membership , but can be purchased separately from the West Hants Tennis Club if the member wishes to have free use of tennis courts all year.
To join Winton tennis club or for more information please contact Teresa Malins or Michael Kennedy, or send a message via our contact form. You can come along to a playing session to see how you like it before you join.
To become a member you will need to complete a membership form for the club, and also a form for the Tennis In The Park scheme which supplies the key fob, unless you’re already a key fob holder. Both forms should be returned to Michael Kennedy at the club or at the address on the Winton membership form, and both forms can be downloaded below.