Policy and Procedures Commitment Form
Winton tennis club is committed to ensuring that members, non members, employees, volunteers and all visitors are treated fairly and with respect and that no person is denied access to the facility because of a discriminatory reason. We are committed to providing a safe, friendly and rewarding tennis playing environment for all ages and abilities.
The management committee of Winton tennis club adopt the following policies and guidelines as set out in Clubmark and endeavour to ensure that codes of practice are upheld:
• Data protection policy
• Child protection policy and guidelines
• LTA Code of conduct for those working with children
• Images of young people policy
• Equality and diversity policy and guidelines
• Code of Practice for members/users
• Accident/incident report form
• Risk Assessment policy
• Complaints policy and guidelines
For further clarification, please contact a member of the management committee.